- OSD (On Screen Display) Menu
Alarm I/O Functions
- OSD menu is provided to display the status of camera and to configure the functions interactively.
- The information such as Camera ID, Pan/Tilt Angle, Alarm I/O and Preset can be displayed on screen.
Reserved Presets for Special Purpose
- 4 alarm sensor Inputs and 2 alarm Output relays are available.
- To reject external electric noise and shock perfectly, alarm sensor Input is decoupled with photo coupler and the relay is used for alarm output.
- The signal range of sensor input is from DC 5.0 to 12.0 volts to adopt various applications. Meanwhile, the maximum load of relay contact is AC 250V, 3A or DC 28V, 3A.
- If an external sensor is activated, camera can be set to move to the corresponding Preset position. Meanwhile, the output relay can be matched to some specific Preset positions to do counteractions such as turning on the light or sound the alarm.
Easy Installation and Perfect Outdoor Environment Compatibility
- Most camera characteristics can be set up easily and directly with reserved preset, not entering into OSD menu. For more information, refer to “Reserved Preset” in this manual.
- Fans and heaters are built-in in camera for cold and hot temperature environment. Also idealistic mechanical design protects camera from water and dust. (IP 66)
- It is easy to install and maintain camera with terminal for cable connection in brackets.
|| The SD8000 is an industrial quality PTZ camera is perfect for high security loss prevention operations. The advanced Day & Night Super HAD chipset produces beautiful video on your screen at high resolution of 480 lines. It also features Day and Night function which shows great detail video even at low light environment such as parking lots. Pelco control protocols are fully integrated which means it is completely compatible with any DVR systems that support Pelco D protocol. Using with PTC TP 3000 joystick controller, it can be controlled independently from the DVR. XV-SD8000 is one of the perfect outdoor PTZ solution because of following reasons. Sturdy weatherproof housing protects camera from harsh weather condition. And inside of the case there is heater and blower to prevent fogging up on front protective cover. Also supports 127 presets so you can move to a spot quickly with only a push of button from the joystick controller. The mount for XV-SD8000 is available with a choice of either ceiling or wall. The camera operates on AC 24V.
- Camera Specifications
Advance Pan/Tilt Functions
- 1/4” SONY Super HAD CCD
- Zoom Magnification: x30 Optical Zoom, x10 Digital Zoom (Max x300 Zoom)
- Day & Night Function
- Various Focus Mode: Auto-Focus / Manual Focus / Semi-Auto Focus.
- Independent & Simultaneous Camera Characteristic Setup in Preset operation
- Max. 360°/sec high speed Pan/Tilt Motion
- Using Vector Drive Technology, Pan/Tilt motions are accomplished in a shortest path. As a result, time to target view is reduced dramatically and the video on the monitor is very natural to watch.
- The ultra slow speed of 0.05°/sec. can be reached by using the jogging operation. It is very easy to locate the camera to desired target..
Preset, Pattern, Swing, Group, Privacy Mask and More…
- MAX. 127 Presets are assignable and characteristics of each preset can be set up independently, such as White Balance, Auto Exposure, Label, Digital Outputs and so on.
- Max. 8 set of Swing action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively between two preset positions with designated speed.
- Max. 4 of Patterns can be recorded and played back. This enables to move camera to follow any trajectory operated by joystick as closely as possible.
- Max. 8 set of Group action can be stored. This enables to move camera repetitively with combination of Preset or Pattern or Swing. A Group is composed of maximum 20 entities of Preset / Pattern / Swings.
- Privacy Masks are assignable, not to intrude on other’s privacy. (8 Privacy Zones) The availability for Privacy Mask function should be different by models.
- With RS-485 communication, maximum 255 of cameras can be controlled at the same time.
- Pelco-D or Pelco-P protocol can be selected as a control protocol in the current version of firmware.